The R programming language is used for data analysis, data manipulation, graphics, statistical computing, and statistical analysis. R helps individuals and organizations to analyze data sets beyond basic Excel file analysis. On top of that R is free and open-source, no money is required to have R on your computer.
In this course, participants will learn how to use R programming to explore data from a variety of sources by building inferential models and generating charts, graphs, and other data representations.
Trainers will use visualization techniques to explore new data sets and determine the most appropriate approach. They will describe robust statistical techniques as alternatives when data do not fit assumptions required by the standard approaches.
The aim of this workshop is to provide training in understanding the concepts in data science and statistical analysis using the R program.
At the end of the training participants will;
- Master the use of the R interactive environment
- Expand R by installing R packages
- Understand data analysis via EDA as a journey and a way to explore data
- Explore data at multiple levels using appropriate visualizations
- Acquire statistical knowledge for summarizing data
- Demonstrate curiosity and skepticism when performing data analysis
- Getting Started with R
- Installing R and R studio
- Working with R and R Studio
- Using R Scripts
- Working directory and Work Spaces
- Data types
- R Objects
- R Variables
- R operators
- Data Management and Manipulation
- Use R for descriptive Statistics
- Use R for Data Visualization
- Use R for inferential Statistics
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE TRAINING?
R programming skills will benefit the following groups;
- Managers and Officers in the fields of statistics, data analysis, data scientists, machine learning engineers
- Big data engineers, IT specialists, database developers, and much more.
The R-Statistics will be provided for free
Training fee is 400,000/= (Tanzania shillings four hundred thousand only) per participant paid to “Research Experts of Tanzania” Account No. 0150396237500; CRDB Bank. This fee covers tuition fee, facilitation, training materials, Installation of R, tea break, lunch, stationeries, and certificate.
- Offline payment via cash deposit via CRDB bank Pay to “RESEARCH EXPERTS OF TANZANIA” Account No. 0150396237500; CRDB at any branch-Tanzania before the commencement of the course. Use Mpesa to send money directly to our account: Fuata hatua hizi hapa
- Fungua mpesa yako *150*00#
- Chagua namba 6 Huduma za kifedha
- Chagua namba 2 M-pesa kwenda Bank
- Chagua namba 1 CRDB
- Chagua namba 1 Weka namba ya akaunti
- Ingiza namba ya malipo: 0150396237500 ambayo ni akaunti yetu
- Weka kiasi cha fedha (Tizama ada zetu hapo juu)
- Weka namba yako ya siri
- Bonyeza 1 kukubali muamala wako
- Tuma ujumbe wa uthibitisho wa malipo yako kwenda 0787348005 au 0767348005
- Online payment via two methods
- Secured master or visa cards